A text driven game.
A playable noir novel.
unmemory is a text- driven mystery game.
unmemory is the story of the Killer Kittens, a band of white glove thieves. Many are after their valuable loot but there is only one person in the world who knows where it is hidden: you. And everything would be fine if it wasn’t for a small detail: you don’t remember anything.
unmemory is a new kind of storytelling
- unmemory escapes from definitions: it is a text- driven adventure game, or a digital escape book, or an interactive novella, or…
- An immersive story: READ it, PLAY it, LIVE it. Be the main character of the story and feel inside an amazing thriller.
- Suspense and thrills, a single player mystery adventure game where text is the scenario and memories the puzzles.
- Challenging puzzles, totally integrated in the narrative. Test your logic, deduction and discovery skills.
- Appealing to all noir novel fans, graphic adventure lovers, interactive fiction readers and escape room players.
- Inspired by films like Memento, Mulholland Drive, games like Monkey Island, Her Story or Device 6, and books like House of Leaves.
- Indulge in universal themes such as memory, identity, revenge, passion and betrayal.
- Set in somewhere in the mediterranean coast in the late 1990s.
- Leverages special device features, sound effects and moody soundtrack.
- Sophisticated and elegant design.
- 8 chapters, up to 5 hours of super exciting gameplay!
- Coming to iOS (mobile and tablet) first and Android later.
unmemory mixes narrative, interactive means and game mechanics to immerse yourself in a story.
unmemory lives at the intersection of literature and game, taking advantage of the best of both worlds. While the written word fosters your imagination making it define characters and environment, game mechanics push you to take action and solve challenges. The result is an immersive experience that makes you feel inside the story.